Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Kuwaiti Minister: We are keen on the security and stability of Iraq and do not interfere in its

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Kuwaiti Minister: We are keen on the security and stability of Iraq and do not interfere in its  Empty The Kuwaiti Minister: We are keen on the security and stability of Iraq and do not interfere in its

Post by Rocky Wed 18 Jul 2018, 10:50 am

The Kuwaiti Minister: We are keen on the security and stability of Iraq and do not interfere in its affairs
    18 July 2018 11:42 p
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl][rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] of Kuwait[/rtl]
    [/rtl]
    Baghdad Post
    [size][rtl]

Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of State for Cabinet Affairs Anas Al-Saleh said that Kuwait is keen on establishing security and stability in Iraq, which is reflected in Kuwait.

Al-Saleh said after the end of a Kuwaiti cabinet meeting to discuss and discuss the latest developments in the political and security situation in Iraq, its repercussions, its possibilities and how to deal with it. According to the Kuwaiti media, there is no security or military threat on the Kuwait-Iraq border. "He said.

He added: "We are certainly keen on security and stability in Iraq, and this is reflected in Kuwait. The Emir of Kuwait Sheikh Sabah Al-Ahmad Al-Jaber Al-Sabah declared Kuwait's position with the Iraqi side."

He stressed that "the Amir's position was manifested last February when Kuwait called on the countries of the whole world for the Kuwait International Conference for the reconstruction of Iraq; the world's countries contributed $ 30 billion to support Iraq."

[/rtl][/size]

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 6:03 am