Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Denmark sends 15 military trainers to Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Denmark sends 15 military trainers to Iraq Empty Denmark sends 15 military trainers to Iraq

Post by Rocky Fri 29 Jun 2018, 2:43 am

Denmark sends 15 military trainers to Iraq
    June 29 2018 05:00 p
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl][rtl]Danish military[/rtl]
    [/rtl]
    Baghdad Post
    [rtl]

Iraq news

The Danish government announced its intention to send 15 additional troops to Iraq under the pretext of training and assisting the joint forces. 

Danish Foreign Minister Andersen Samolesen said in a press statement that "there are preparations in full swing for the deployment of Danish troops in Iraq and the Baltic Sea, although their number is not specified for the Baltic Sea." 

It is noteworthy that the number of Danish military in Iraq is currently 217 soldiers stationed in Iraq in the process of "inherent solution" of the international coalition forces while 200 additional troops were deployed in Estonia as part of NATO forces.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 11:18 pm