Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Victory and democracy determine their candidates for the presidency of the Republic and ministers

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Victory and democracy determine their candidates for the presidency of the Republic and ministers Empty Victory and democracy determine their candidates for the presidency of the Republic and ministers

Post by Rocky Tue 10 Jul 2018, 3:26 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Victory and democracy determine their candidates for the presidency of the Republic and ministers

Informed political sources on Tuesday, the identification of both the Kurdistan Democratic Party candidate for the post of President of the Republic, as well as the nomination of a personal from the victory coalition led by Haider Abadi prime minister.
    The sources told the «Journal News» that "the Kurdistan Democratic Party led by Massoud Barzani nominated Fadhil Mirani for the post of President of the Republic, stressing that" the party adheres to the post of President of the Republic and will not give up in the next government. "
    She added that "the post of prime minister is the focus of attention of all political blocs and foreign countries," indicating that "the coalition of victory nominated the head of the Bloc in the coalition of victory Faleh Fayyad for the post of prime minister."
    The sources added that "the nominations are internal among the coalitions and alliances and are not subject to a consensus between the blocks winning in the elections according to electronic results ."
    The Kurdistan Democratic Party, led by Massoud Barzani, his desire to fill this post instead of the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan, especially as it was ranked fifth in the leader of all the Kurdish blocs winning in the elections that took place on 12 May.
    Under an unofficial tradition of power-sharing in Iraq, the prime minister must be Shia, while the president is a Kurd, and the speaker must be Sunni.
    The Patriotic Union of Kurdistan (PUK), the second largest party in the semi-autonomous region, has retained the post of president for nearly 13 years.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 11:44 pm