Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Kuwait embassy policy sends warning to its citizens in Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Kuwait embassy policy sends warning to its citizens in Iraq Empty Kuwait embassy policy sends warning to its citizens in Iraq

Post by Rocky Sun Jul 15, 2018 8:06 am

[size=32]
    Kuwait embassy policy sends warning to its citizens in Iraq[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    

Saturday, 14 July 2018

The Kuwaiti embassy in Baghdad on Saturday called on its Kuwaiti nationals in Iraqi cities to avoid gathering places and avoiding roads.
    "While we confirm the safety of all Kuwaiti citizens visiting Iraq, we call on them to stay away from the possibility of gathering while avoiding the roads," Kuwaiti ambassador to Baghdad Salim al-Zamanan said in a statement.
    Al-Zamanan called for "coordination with the Embassy in Baghdad on the subject of travel to Kuwait by contacting its phones around the clock."
    Thousands of people demonstrated in a number of Iraqi provinces on Friday evening to protest against the deterioration of the living and service conditions and the lack of water and electricity as temperatures rise to half of the boiling.
    This comes at a time when Basra, the richest provinces in Iraq, oil and gas since Sunday, similar protests and is continuing so far.
    Demonstrators in Dhi Qar, Maysan, Najaf, Karbala, Diwaniyah and Babel called for improving the service and living conditions, providing water and electricity services, eliminating financial and administrative corruption in the state and its institutions, unemployment and providing job opportunities for the unemployed.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 7:05 am