Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Trump: Iran is witnessing riots and Washington supports the demonstrators

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Trump: Iran is witnessing riots and Washington supports the demonstrators Empty Trump: Iran is witnessing riots and Washington supports the demonstrators

Post by Rocky Tue 17 Jul 2018, 3:17 am

[size=32]
    Trump: Iran is witnessing riots and Washington supports the demonstrators[/size]
    Trump: Iran is witnessing riots and Washington supports the demonstrators Trump

3 hours ago

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - US President Donald Trump has said Iran has been in trouble since Washington withdrew from a nuclear deal signed between Tehran and the superpowers, stressing that the United States supports the protesters. 
    "They have riots in all their cities, and inflation is rampant," Trump said in an interview with Fox News. 
    "This regime does not want people to know that we are 100 percent behind them," said the US president, speaking after a summit with his Russian counterpart Vladimir Putin in Helsinki. 
    "They have demonstrations throughout the country ... There have been battles since the end of this agreement (from the American side), so we will see." 
    In June, US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo confirmed his support for Iranians protesting against their government, which he accused of "corruption, injustice and incompetence."
    Tehran's government has been facing growing discontent over economic turmoil since Trump withdrew in May from the nuclear deal and announced tougher US economic sanctions on Iran.

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 6:31 pm