Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Obeidi: the establishment of NATO military bases in Iraq a new cover for the survival of US forces

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Obeidi: the establishment of NATO military bases in Iraq a new cover for the survival of US forces Empty Obeidi: the establishment of NATO military bases in Iraq a new cover for the survival of US forces

Post by Rocky Wed 18 Jul 2018, 3:03 am

Obeidi: the establishment of NATO military bases in Iraq a new cover for the survival of US forces

18:53 - 17/07/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Special ...
    Former MP Jameelah al-Obeidi on Tuesday considered NATO's efforts to establish military bases in many parts of the country as a new cover for the survival of US combat troops, while the government described the foreign presence as illegal and the establishment of military bases.
    "The talks between the federal government and the NATO forces on the establishment of military bases came as a cover to impose the hegemony of Washington and the survival of US combat forces in the country," said al-Obeidi, adding that "the government's comments on foreign military bases and the survival of US forces Dishonest and subject to external pressure. "
    She added that "US forces continue military presence in the country because of the weakness of the government decision and subject to pressure," indicating that "the political interests of many quarters caused the imposition of the US military presence and not to take a firm decision on the removal."
    The Iraqi military source has revealed, on Monday, that the NATO forces that will enter Iraq will establish a military base for the North Atlantic Treaty Organization, where there are more than 250 soldiers and trainers in addition to armored vehicles and combat helicopters and march.
    NATO Secretary-General Jens Stoltenberg announced NATO's agreement to establish a non-combat mission in Iraq led by Canada to train Iraqi forces.

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 6:41 pm