Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Habbabi: Parliament seats have become sold billion and a half billion dinars

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Habbabi: Parliament seats have become sold billion and a half billion dinars Empty Habbabi: Parliament seats have become sold billion and a half billion dinars

Post by Rocky Tue 14 Aug 2018, 2:57 am

Habbabi: Parliament seats have become sold billion and a half billion dinars

09:10 - 14/08/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Baghdad ..
    Former MP Nahla al-Habbabi revealed on Tuesday that parliamentary seats have become sold between the political parties in the amount of one and a half billion dinars, pointing to the existence of a process of bidding and selling of portfolios without knowing the nature and value of the amount sold by each ministry.
    "The parliamentary seats were sold a billion and a half and expose the matter in the media, so how the case of ministerial portfolios ?, it is possible that the blocks are concluded between them deals on positions and portfolios."
    She added that "the heads of blocs spend large money on candidates and electoral propaganda, and in return there must be a return from this exchange, as it must be recovered by the money that will receive the bloc."
    "The political blocs when they get the ministries are beneficiaries materially, and this benefit is certainly considered corruption, and since there is a quota, it means that the people will not get anything, and therefore he will not vote in the elections again after Maana and damage As a result of quotas. " Ending / 25 n

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 10:15 pm