Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Learn about the financial cost of the first parliament session

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Learn about the financial cost of the first parliament session Empty Learn about the financial cost of the first parliament session

Post by Rocky Wed 29 Aug 2018, 2:06 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Learn about the financial cost of the first parliament session

"The first session of the Iraqi parliament will be the most expensive in the world and will cost the state treasury about 18 million dollars," said Nabil al-Marsoumi, professor of economics at Basra University.
    "The new Iraqi parliament will hold its first session on Monday, September 3, and after the oath of the oath, every member of the new Iraqi parliament, according to Law No. 12 of October 17, 2005, will receive a sum of 50 Thousand dollars as grant is not refundable for the purpose of improving the lives of deputies. "
    "This means that the first session cost about $ 18 million or about 20 billion Iraqi dinars completely and perfectly spend without the right of public money, which is the beginning of the implementation of the first case of corruption legislator of the new parliament !!
     Al-Marsoumi asked about the possibility of refusing to receive the money from the two parliaments, saying, "Will you reject it, new parliamentarians in line with your reformist slogans or will you arrest them as your predecessors did?
    It is noteworthy that the Federal Court has indicated in 2010, that the House of Representatives is elected in the first session as a president and then a deputy first and second deputy in accordance with the provisions of Article 55 of the Constitution.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 6:25 pm