Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Trump warns three of attacking Idlib

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Trump warns three of attacking Idlib Empty Trump warns three of attacking Idlib

Post by Rocky Tue 04 Sep 2018, 2:37 am

[size=32]
    Trump warns three of attacking Idlib[/size]
     Trump warns three of attacking Idlib Trump%20(17)

Twilight News    

2 hours ago

US President Donald Trump on Monday warned Syrian President Bashar al-Assad of launching a military attack, backed by Russia and Iran, on the northwestern province of Idlib, saying such an attack could lead to a "humanitarian tragedy." 
    "Syrian President Bashar al-Assad should not attack recklessly the province of Idlib ... The Russians and the Iranians will commit a grave human error if they take part in this potential human tragedy," Trump said on Twitter.

"Hundreds of thousands of people can be killed, do not let this happen," he said.

Syrian-backed Syrian and Syrian government forces are preparing to attack armed strongholds in Idlib, a province of about 3 million people, half of whom are displaced. Thousands of militants have been transferred to Idlib from other areas restored by the Syrian authorities.

In Moscow, Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov said the situation in the Syrian province of Idlib could not be accepted indefinitely.

Interfax news agency quoted Lavrov as telling university students in Moscow that the Syrian government, an ally of Moscow, had every right to eliminate militants in the northern province.

On the Iranian side, Foreign Minister Mohammad Jawad Zarif, who made a surprise visit to Damascus on Monday, said Idlib should be "cleared" of the militants.

Zarif arrived in Damascus on Monday morning for talks on the attack, Iranian Foreign Ministry spokesman Bahram Qasimi told a news conference in Tehran.

"Iran will continue to support the Syrian government in its efforts to root out terrorists from its territory and will continue to advise and assist the Syrian government in its next campaign in Idlib," Qassimi said.

http://www.shafaaq.com/ar/Ar_NewsReader/e5963412-311c-46c9-841d-5898e7e5de70

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 10:43 am