Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Council of Ministers takes seven decisions on the situation in Basra

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Council of Ministers takes seven decisions on the situation in Basra Empty Council of Ministers takes seven decisions on the situation in Basra

Post by Rocky Sat 08 Sep 2018, 7:06 am

[size=32]
    Council of Ministers takes seven decisions on the situation in Basra[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    

one hour ago

The Cabinet held an extraordinary session Saturday under the chairmanship of Prime Minister Haider Abadi to discuss the situation in the province of Basra.

The session issued the following:

In implementation of the decisions issued by the Council of Ministers to address the needs of the province of Basra, the Council of Ministers decided to agree to exclude the paragraphs listed below of the implementation of the general budget for the fiscal year 2018 and the instructions for the implementation of government contracts No. 2 of 2014 decides the following:

1 - support and support the people of Basra, especially the families of the victims of civilians and military.

2- To send a ministerial team according to the decision of the Council of Ministers No. 271 of 2018 and remain in Basra until completion of the tasks (and delegate all the necessary powers of the Council of Ministers).

3 - the release of funds allocated under the management of the team with exceptional powers and according to the previous decisions of the Council of Ministers.

4 - Asserting the security forces and armed forces to enforce the law and enable them to protect citizens and public and private property.

5. To affirm that the right to demonstrate is guaranteed peacefully according to the Constitution and the protection of this right.

6. Supporting civil society initiatives to participate in reconstruction and voluntary work campaigns.

7 - Communicate with the youth sector in the province of Basra and their participation in the reform projects.

Keywords: 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 2:10 pm