Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Adel Abdul-Mahdi withdraw his candidacy for prime minister

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Adel Abdul-Mahdi withdraw his candidacy for prime minister Empty Adel Abdul-Mahdi withdraw his candidacy for prime minister

Post by Rocky Mon 17 Sep 2018, 2:42 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Adel Abdul-Mahdi withdraw his candidacy for prime minister
    Vice-President Adel Abdul-Mahdi, on Sunday, withdrew his candidacy from the prime minister.
    "I met many of the decision-makers, and in the media and meetings my name, along with others, was traded for this position, and I wrote repeatedly to get out of the competition and the nomination, not a recalcitrance or hesitation, In order not to appear alone or obstinate, I confirm my apologies for the competition, for my estimate - assuming I can accept now - I will soon lose, and I will face majorities that will not allow the whole group to provide the necessary support later. "
    He added that those forces that still bear the mentality of the state rent will oppose, in the application of serious measures to exit the rent economy in favor of the real economy, especially agricultural, industrial and service .. There are segments may be harmed or will not benefit, while the interest of the people and the country requires reform to fight corruption and unemployment and reduce Relying on oil. It will also oppose the unique central powers of the state in working to strengthen the federal decentralized parliamentary system. The forces that believe that corruption is primarily people, not the system, will be opposed, which will waste public funds and obstruct the progress of the country. "
    "Many of the forces will oppose the attempts to be institutional, the laws of the ministries, the internal regulations, the public service law, and the working contexts of the supreme command of the armed forces, regardless of any party or personality," he said. Without prejudice to respect for its role through its ministers and deputies in the Council of Ministers and Representatives and activities approved by the law parties, to build one country and not overlapping states. "
    "When seeking to end the system of proxy positions, circumventing the law and evading the obligations and assets of permanent appointments and there is a long talk about the judiciary and the bodies is difficult to put forward with such urgency."
    "Some parliamentary blocs or members will oppose the practical application of the principle of separation of powers. Some will oppose interference in the affairs of the legislature or prevent the interference of illegal parliamentarians, who use their addresses in the executive and judicial branches, And strength and not exceeded, noting to "possession of information documented that one of the winners already contacted two days ago, one of the officials in one of the ministries to walk 8 files, especially before the performance section."
    He added that the opposition is to exercise control and transparency by asking questions first of all, to clarify and hold accountable, not to hunt and accumulate the right and wrong information. Fix the imbalance, vote with confidence from the official. "
    "The official and the employee who implements the laws and regulations are protected and irresponsible. Responsibility lies with the laws and regulations. Those who are held accountable and prosecuted are those who violate the law administratively, financially, tactically and informally, and not those who implement them."
    "Some will oppose the support / the crowd and the peshmerga / and the legitimate forces, and others will oppose the banning, peshmerga and other practices outside the law and powers, as well as preventing any misuse of civil rights and the right to express outside the laws, The state, referring to the opposition of those who want to control some areas and ports and make them Emirates, and when seeking to resolve many of the judicial cases and detainees and the defense of human rights.
    He added that "some groups will oppose the constitutional defense of the rights of one of the squares, so it is favoritism to others, and will oppose the other when trying to prevent it from constitutional expansion and bypass and disrupt the work of the constitutional state guarantor of the unity of the country, and will oppose some forces when preventing the violation of the principles of Islam and the rights of all citizens of all religions Their doctrines and beliefs, or to touch democratic life and the exercise of fundamental rights and freedoms, freedom of thought, conscience and creed. "
    "Tribal groups will oppose, when preventing their fighting and use of weapons and threats, and stop the abnormal practices in violation of the law and human rights and proper norms, to impose on doctors and teachers and the general public types of separation and religion and threats."
    He pointed out that "the call for greater transparency in our security agreements and the establishment of a relationship of friendship and mutual cooperation with Iran, Turkey, Qatar, Syria, Lebanon, Palestine and others ... and to support the Iranian nuclear agreement may negatively affect our relations with others and the internal repercussions."
    He pointed out that "the call to establish mutual friendship and cooperation with America, the West, Saudi Arabia, the Gulf states and the Arab countries, and the rejection of any interference in the Iraqi affairs, the follow-up of the water issue with Iran and Turkey, and the nature of any military or security presence without coordination with the Iraqi government, Negatively affect our relations with others, and the internal repercussions. "
    He concluded by saying: "My knowledge of the buildings and relations of the active actors, and despite the presence of many sincere and knowledgeable in them and outside them, saw the responsibility of Ijtihad as the difficulty of establishing a cohesive national parliamentary majority capable of providing the government's successful, strong, harmonious and efficient requirements in theory and practice. "This - and with his support for all sincere efforts - in advance apologized to him from the competition."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 1:44 pm