Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Moussawi demanding parliamentary committees to activate its supervisory role in the defense and the

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Moussawi demanding parliamentary committees to activate its supervisory role in the defense and the  Empty Moussawi demanding parliamentary committees to activate its supervisory role in the defense and the

Post by Rocky Mon Jan 13, 2014 5:58 am

Moussawi demanding parliamentary committees to activate its supervisory role in the defense and the preservation of public money

13-01-2014 08:26 AM
    Baghdad (news) .. Demanded the MP for the coalition of state law, Samira al-Moussawi, the parliamentary committees of energy and integrity, financial and economic, investment and legal activate their role in the defense and the preservation of public money, especially after the export of oil from the Kurdistan region without the knowledge of the central government. Musawi said in a press statement received Agency (news) copy of it : 'The parliamentary committees competent in the Iraqi parliament concerned primarily to preserve the wealth of the Iraqi people, all of them activate its supervisory role as the highest supervisory authority in the country and it is the responsibility of moral and historical front of the citizen. " added al-Moussawi: 'The Kurdistan region is part of Iraq, and receive a portion from the state budget, which entails respect for the federal government and its will to act in the wealth of the country and it stop overtaking on oil wealth, which represents the property of all of its components from north to south and not causing blocking approval of the draft budget for the current year, which was delayed because of those excesses'. / End / h. / P

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:13 pm