Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Independents rely on the presidency of parliamentary committees to activate the oversight role

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Independents rely on the presidency of parliamentary committees to activate the oversight role Empty Independents rely on the presidency of parliamentary committees to activate the oversight role

Post by Rocky Fri 04 Nov 2022, 4:31 am

[size=35]Independents rely on the presidency of parliamentary committees to activate the oversight role
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]

Sumerian special

2022-11-04 | 04:57

After the independent representatives and the civil bloc within Parliament took the role of the opposition and did not participate in the new government, these forces are trying to activate their oversight role by taking over the presidency of a number of important parliamentary committees.

It has become necessary for the House of Representatives to vote on the heads of the parliamentary committees after the formation of the government and the ministers actually taking over their duties. Within a maximum period of one week, this file will be resolved within the parliament in accordance with the political custom and the internal system of the House of Representatives.

The civil bloc within the parliament and the independents who chose to go to the parliamentary opposition are making serious attempts to obtain the presidency of important committees within parliament to exercise their oversight and legislative role, especially after the council presidency confirmed that the distribution of these positions will be on the basis of competence and integrity.
    The civil and independent bloc, which includes forty seats, seeks to exercise an effective oversight role in Parliament within the decision to remain on the side of the national opposition and strive to reform the political system, according to what they confirmed.

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 5:21 pm