Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Mr. Ammar al-Hakim calls for Parliament to pass laws and to activate the supervisory role in accorda

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Mr. Ammar al-Hakim calls for Parliament to pass laws and to activate the supervisory role in accorda Empty Mr. Ammar al-Hakim calls for Parliament to pass laws and to activate the supervisory role in accorda

Post by Rocky Fri 24 Oct 2014, 4:02 am

Mr. Ammar al-Hakim calls for Parliament to pass laws and to activate the supervisory role in accordance with the national interest

23.10.2014 five forty-two p.m. 

Mr. Ammar al-Hakim calls for Parliament to pass laws and to activate the supervisory role in accordance with the national interest
    {Baghdad: Euphrates News} The head of the Islamic Supreme Council of Iraq Ammar al-Hakim Parliament to pass laws and to activate the supervisory role in accordance with the national interest.
    A statement by the Presidency of the Islamic Supreme Council of Iraq on Thursday that "Mr. Ammar al-Hakim met in his office in Baghdad leader of the Sadrist Nassar al-Rubaie, and during the meeting discussed the developments in the country." 
    and called on the head of the Islamic Supreme Council of Iraq Ammar al-Hakim, members of the House of Representatives to approve the drafting of laws which serve the interests of the homeland and the citizen, as well as strengthening the oversight role of the House of Representatives so as to contribute to the success of the government to implement its program in accordance with the national interest and to achieve security and prosperity for the Iraqi people Ended h

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 28 Sep 2024, 10:43 pm