Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Halboussi's policy responds to the skepticism of the Abbadi choosing the presidency of parliament: i

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Halboussi's policy responds to the skepticism of the Abbadi choosing the presidency of parliament: i Empty Halboussi's policy responds to the skepticism of the Abbadi choosing the presidency of parliament: i

Post by Rocky Tue 25 Sep 2018, 3:27 am

[size=32]
    Halboussi's policy responds to the skepticism of the Abbadi choosing the presidency of parliament: it is possible to resort to the judiciary[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    

2 hours ago

The new Iraqi parliament speaker Mohamed Halboussi said on Monday that the vote on him and his two deputies under the dome of the parliament was not plagued by any violations of the law.
    "The voting session on the Speaker of the House of Representatives and his two deputies was not open, but the fact that the quorum was violated in the process of voting on the second deputy to be postponed until the next day," Halboussi told a joint news conference held today with his deputies and the provincial council.
    He added that "what is rumored in the media institutions, and political circles to the existence of violations accompanying the voting process in the House of Representatives is incorrect," saying that "those affected by the voting process can turn to the judiciary, and we will soon reveal the ballot papers."
    Prime Minister Haider al-Abbadi had questioned his weekly press conference, which was held recently in the process of voting on the Speaker of the House of Representatives and his deputies.
    "I call for the investigation of people filming the ballot papers for deputies during the election of the speaker of parliament," Abadi said at the conference.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 2:12 pm