Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Khamenei: America was defeated in Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Khamenei: America was defeated in Iraq Empty Khamenei: America was defeated in Iraq

Post by Rocky Thu Oct 04, 2018 3:26 am

Khamenei: America was defeated in Iraq Ayatollah_Seyyed_Ali_Khamenei-660x330

Khamenei: America was defeated in Iraq

TEHRAN (Reuters) - The United States has been defeated in several countries, including Iraq, Iranian leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei said Thursday.
    Khamenei said in a speech to a crowd of Iranians that "one of the misconceptions promoted by the enemies that they are in the position of power, we say yes they have solid power, and they have funds and military devices and the media are powerful means in return that the first and last word is soft power today and in the future" .
    "America is weak in terms of soft power and is resorting to arrogance," he said. "America has been defeated in many parts of the world in Iraq, Syria, Lebanon, Pakistan and Afghanistan, and there are other defeats awaiting America in the future as well."

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:58 pm