Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

representative of Khamenei in Iraq to launch a violent attack on Abadi "psychologically defeated"

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

representative of Khamenei in Iraq to launch a violent attack on Abadi "psychologically defeated" Empty representative of Khamenei in Iraq to launch a violent attack on Abadi "psychologically defeated"

Post by Rocky Sun 12 Aug 2018, 2:06 pm

[size=32]
    representative of Khamenei in Iraq to launch a violent attack on Abadi "psychologically defeated"[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    

6 hours ago

Shivat News / Shen Mujtaba al-Husseini, representative of the Iranian leader Ali Khamenei in Iraq, an attack on Iraqi Prime Minister Haider Abadi because of his position on US sanctions against Iran. 
    In a statement, al-Husseini described Abadi's position as irresponsible and a psychological commitment to America. 
    Abadi said Tuesday that Iraq was forced to abide by US sanctions on Iran, although he did not "sympathize with" Iran, recalling that his country has suffered the international embargo for 12 years. 
    "We do not sympathize with the sanctions or interact with them because they are a strategic mistake, but we are committed to them," he said at his weekly press conference. "The sanctions are generally unjust and I have declared my position." 
    Abadi's stance on US sanctions against Iran has been widely criticized by Iraqi political parties close to Iran as "unique" to the decisions.
    On Tuesday, US sanctions against Iran began, despite appeals by Washington's allies, Trump wrote on Twitter: "These are the worst sanctions ever, and will reach a higher level in November." Anyone who deals with Iran will not be able to deal with the United States "I ask for world peace, no less!" 
    The US president has vowed to ban companies dealing with Iran from trading with the United States.

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

representative of Khamenei in Iraq to launch a violent attack on Abadi "psychologically defeated" Empty Khamenei's Representative Describes Ebadi's Position on US Sanctions against Iran as "Plot"

Post by Rocky Sun 12 Aug 2018, 2:13 pm

Khamenei's Representative Describes Ebadi's Position on US Sanctions against Iran as "Plot"
    Iranian Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei said on Sunday that the Iraqi prime minister's stance on US sanctions against Iran was a conspiracy.
    Al-Husseini said in a statement that "Abadi's statements do not conform to the fulfillment of Iran's honorable positions and the blood of the martyrs in defense of Iraq to purge him of a da'eef." He pointed out that "Abadi's positions reflect his psychological defeat against America as he described the insult to the Iraqi people and his spirit, Backed by America and its allies. "
    "We do not sympathize with sanctions or interact with them because it is a strategic mistake, but we are committed to it," Abadi said last Tuesday.

Current date/time is Mon 13 May 2024, 4:53 pm