Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abdul-Mahdi informs the political blocs to reduce the number of portfolios

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abdul-Mahdi informs the political blocs to reduce the number of portfolios Empty Abdul-Mahdi informs the political blocs to reduce the number of portfolios

Post by Rocky Mon Oct 08, 2018 3:22 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Abdul-Mahdi informs the political blocs to reduce the number of portfolios

The coalition of construction, on Monday, that Prime Minister-designate Adel Abdul-Mahdi told the political blocs his intention to reduce the number of ministerial portfolios in the new government, and asked the blocks to submit candidates for each ministerial portfolio to choose the best of them according to his conviction.
    "The consultations on the formation of the new government is still ongoing, where the political blocs will submit their candidates in accordance with the conviction of the Prime Minister-designate to choose one of them to fill the portfolio of ministerial," said the MP said that "the constitutional deadline is sufficient to choose the new ministers and the formation of the government."
    She added that "Abdul-Mahdi asked the political blocs to provide 4-5 candidates for each ministerial portfolio to choose the best of them after their assessment and see their CV," noting that "the Prime Minister-designate wants to reduce the number of portfolios to less than 22 portfolios currently through the merger Some ministries, which means the amendment of the system of calculating points in the formation of the government. "
    "The objections and refusal to nominate candidates will not affect the process of forming the new government."
    The House of Representatives was elected by majority last week, the National Union candidate Barham Saleh as President of the Republic, while the latter assigned Adel Abdul Mahdi to form a new government.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:23 pm