Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Trebil attests to the entry of 180 Jordanian trucks per day

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Trebil attests to the entry of 180 Jordanian trucks per day Empty Trebil attests to the entry of 180 Jordanian trucks per day

Post by Rocky Mon 08 Oct 2018, 6:37 am

Trebil attests to the entry of 180 Jordanian trucks per day

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Jordanian truck captain Mohammed al-Daoud said on Monday that the number of Jordanian trucks entering the commercial arena is improving from one period to another, at a maximum of about 5,000 trucks a month, at a rate of 180 trucks per day.
    "The formation of a new government in Iraq is expected to contribute to the improvement of the situation and push for an improvement in the entry of Jordanian trucks into Iraqi territory and vice versa," al-Daoud said in a statement to Jordan's Al-Ghad newspaper.
    He added that "although the numbers of these trucks entering the arena of exchange, but still much lower than before the closure of the border in 2015," noting that "it was up to 700 trucks a day."
    Al-Daoud explained that "the truck sector has suffered several setbacks over the past years, but there is a state of optimism returned to the sector, while waiting for the return of the opening of the crossing of Naseeb, and improve the exchange through the Trebil crossing."
    It is noteworthy that Al-Karama Trabil crossing between Jordan and Iraq, is the only crossing that links the flow of commercial goods between the two countries.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 8:54 pm