Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abdul-Mahdi ministers may face dismissal ...

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abdul-Mahdi ministers may face dismissal ... Empty Abdul-Mahdi ministers may face dismissal ...

Post by Rocky Sat 27 Oct 2018, 11:48 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    - PUBLISHED ON OCTOBER 27, 2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Abdul-Mahdi ministers may face dismissal ...
    The MP on the Fatah alliance Amer al-Fayez, Saturday, the dismissal of some new ministers in the event of inclusion of the decisions of accountability and justice, noting that Prime Minister Adel Abdul-Mahdi will not be able to complete his cabinet cabinet in the specified period.
    Fayez said in a press statement that "the names of some ministers raised to the accountability and justice for consideration and evaluation and if there is condemnation will be dismissed immediately as promised Abdul Mahdi." 
    He added that "Abdul Mahdi will not be able to meet his promises on the length of the cut by the submission of the full cabinet because of the political blocs on the positions," noting that "Abdul Mahdi will cost some other ministers to manage the missing portfolios until the agreement on the next ministers and the completion of his cabinet. 
    The legal expert Ali al-Tamimi that all the ministers in the government Abadi finished their work legally, pointing to Abdul Mahdi will cost some agents to manage a number of ministries.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 10:26 pm