Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The House of Representatives votes on the formation of the Labor and Social Affairs Committee

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The House of Representatives votes on the formation of the Labor and Social Affairs Committee Empty The House of Representatives votes on the formation of the Labor and Social Affairs Committee

Post by Rocky Sat 10 Nov 2018, 9:42 am

The House of Representatives votes on the formation of the Labor and Social Affairs Committee
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    BAGHDAD / (Reuters) - The House of Representatives voted Saturday for its parliamentary committees after 22 seats, while the presidency was authorized to move members of the committees.
    A parliamentary source for "appointed Iraq News", "The House of Representatives voted to authorize the Presidency of the transfer of members of the parliamentary committees."
    "The council voted on the planning committees, studying the government program, higher education, labor, social affairs, agriculture, irrigation, services, reconstruction, transport and communications," he said. "The council voted on the Integrity, Clans, Reconciliation and Religious Affairs Committee."
    He pointed out that the council "voted on the committees of member affairs, the sports committee, the committee on health, environment, security, defense, culture, tourism, archeology and the legal committee." He pointed out that the council "voted on the finance, oil and gas committees, education, economy, investment, martyrs, human rights, regions and governorates.
    And voted the House of Representatives, the formation of permanent parliamentary committees of parliament, while voted to reduce the number to 22 committees.
    And the integration of the House of Representatives, the Committee on Culture and Information in Tourism and Antiquities, the Committee of Members Affairs with civil society and clans, the Reconciliation and Religious Affairs Committee with work, the Committee of Martyrs with Human Rights,

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 11:46 pm