Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Alaak discusses with Kuwait Development Fund ways to activate international commitments to rebuild

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

discusses -   Alaak discusses with Kuwait Development Fund ways to activate international commitments to rebuild Empty Alaak discusses with Kuwait Development Fund ways to activate international commitments to rebuild

Post by Rocky Sun Dec 09, 2018 9:18 am

Alaak discusses with Kuwait Development Fund ways to activate international commitments to rebuild Iraq

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Search Secretary General of the Council of Ministers d. Mahdi Al-Alak met with Deputy Regional Director for Arab Countries in the Kuwait Development Fund, Sami Al-Nisf and his delegation, to discuss means of activating the international commitments for the reconstruction of Iraq 
    and a statement of trust received by the "Economy News". The conference on reconstruction in Kuwait last February, stressing the importance of follow-up to the outcome of the conference to activate the international commitments and the convening of an expanded meeting of donor countries during the month to confirm the implementation of those commitments. 
    The Secretary-General praised Kuwait's role in supporting Iraq and its hosting of the reconstruction conference, as well as its efforts in providing humanitarian assistance. 
    For his part, said half, the commitment of his country and the people to stand with Iraq in the journey of reconstruction and recovery, in the interest of the two brotherly peoples.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:11 pm