Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy for construction: other blocs on the candidates for the ministries the issue of "stubbornness

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy for construction: other blocs on the candidates for the ministries the issue of "stubbornness Empty Deputy for construction: other blocs on the candidates for the ministries the issue of "stubbornness

Post by Rocky Wed 12 Dec 2018, 2:57 am

Deputy for construction: other blocs on the candidates for the ministries the issue of "stubbornness"
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Baghdad / .. The MP for the construction coalition, Mansour al-Baiji, Wednesday, that the disagreement of the political blocs on the candidates for the ministries is a matter of intransigence and impose wills among them.
    "The difference between the political blocs on the candidates for the ministries is a matter of intransigence and imposition of wills among them and not related to the candidates nominated by this matter, but it is a dispute between the blocks and who impose his opinion on the second," said Bayji in a statement.
    He added that "it is unreasonable to continue the dispute over what is left of the ministerial cabin so far because of a candidate or candidates on some ministries, while not naming the Prime Minister one day and agreed to the political blocs on him and resolved it."
    He added that "this delay is not in the interest of the political blocs and boiled to be well aware that the victim of this matter is the people who meditate better than the new government to provide services and waiting for a lot," and called on the political blocs to "resolve the next session or else things go to a dark tunnel especially And that the country did not emerge from the neck of the bottle because of the differences of all political blocs. " Finished

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 1:31 pm