Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Eidani: Abadi decisions canceled by Abdul-Mahdi do not belong to Basra

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

decisions - Al-Eidani: Abadi decisions canceled by Abdul-Mahdi do not belong to Basra Empty Al-Eidani: Abadi decisions canceled by Abdul-Mahdi do not belong to Basra

Post by Rocky Mon 17 Dec 2018, 1:44 am

Al-Eidani: Abadi decisions canceled by Abdul-Mahdi do not belong to Basra

08:40 - 17/12/2018

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    The governor of Basra, Asad al-Eidani, denied the Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi, the cancellation of any decision taken by his predecessor, Haider Abadi, on the province of Basra, saying that what is raised on this "rumor."
    "The government of Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi did not cancel any decision taken by former Prime Minister Haider Abadi on support for the province of Basra," said Eidani in a televised interview that "the government of Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi did not cancel the decision."
    He added that "the funds allocated to Basra petrodollar amounted to 238 billion dinars, while it should have been 4 trillion dinars," noting that "the amounts obtained by the province of border crossings are 229 billion dinars."
    The office of Abadi announced earlier that some of the decisions that have been suspended by the current Council of the province of Basra, including the release of petrodollars and the establishment of desalination plants. Ending / 25 n

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 11:07 am