Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The government allocates funds to hold bonuses and install contracts in the budget of 2019

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The government allocates funds to hold bonuses and install contracts in the budget of 2019 Empty The government allocates funds to hold bonuses and install contracts in the budget of 2019

Post by Rocky Thu 20 Dec 2018, 6:41 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    The government allocates funds to hold bonuses and install contracts in the budget of 2019

Ministry of Finance, on Thursday, the allocation of funds to hold bonuses and promotions for employees and the installation of contracts in the budget of 2019.
    Undersecretary of the Ministry Maher Hammad Juhan said in a press statement that the budget was characterized by flexibility in terms of employees such as the changes such as bonuses, promotion and calculating the service, in addition to the equality of the sons of the crowd with the employees of the armed forces to ensure the repetition of the problems of the job during the austerity of the country, The purposes in the budget and the establishment of a financial allocation corresponding, therefore, the value of wages related to employees more than two trillion dinars from last year, noting that the budget responded to the changes taking place.
    The Undersecretary of the Ministry of Finance: The budget also contained the priority of the appointment of contracts to the permanent owners according to the movement of owners, and was granted authority to the Council of Ministers to exploit them in the best form except for employees of the Ministry of Electricity, which have priority and was placed in the text of the Federal Budget Law, stressing the contribution of these procedures in providing opportunities Work, but it will not cover everyone, especially as Iraq has nearly two million unemployed. "
    He pointed out that the government should encourage the private sector to stop the slack in the state sector by granting private sector employees the privileges of state employees, The Government's progress towards this end. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 8:48 pm