Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliament sets Thursday from next month as the date for hosting al-Maliki to discuss the crisis in

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliament sets Thursday from next month as the date for hosting al-Maliki to discuss the crisis in  Empty Parliament sets Thursday from next month as the date for hosting al-Maliki to discuss the crisis in

Post by Rocky Wed 26 Feb 2014, 6:08 am

Parliament sets Thursday from next month as the date for hosting al-Maliki to discuss the crisis in Anbar

WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 26, 2014 13:48

Twilight News / announced Iraqi bloc in the House of Representatives, on Wednesday that the Council identified and approved on Thursday the sixth of next month's scheduled to host Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki to discuss the crisis in Anbar.

The head of the bloc Salman Jumaili responded in a statement for "Twilight News" that the Presidency of the Parliament agreed to hold a hearing Asttnaah Thursday, 6/3 discuss the crisis in Anbar.

He added that the Presidency had invited the owners and the Minister of Defense, Interior and involved in this file, and that all the blocks have expressed their desire to be present at this meeting, with the exception of a coalition of state law.

The united bloc demanded, on Tuesday, hosted by the Parliament of Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki and Army Chief of Staff Babacar Zebari and the ministers of immigration and rights to discuss the status of Anbar.

The spin sporadic battles near the city of Ramadi, Anbar province between gunmen from Daash and Iraqi army forces halted while the Department of Defense military operations in the city of Fallujah, according to a settlement agreement with the elders.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 9:41 pm