Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Trump: No intention to meet Chinese president before end of trade truce

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Trump: No intention to meet Chinese president before end of trade truce Empty Trump: No intention to meet Chinese president before end of trade truce

Post by Rocky Fri 08 Feb 2019, 2:32 am

Trump: No intention to meet Chinese president before end of trade truce
    Trump: No intention to meet Chinese president before end of trade truce 640

08 February 2019 09:49 p
    Direct US President Donald Trump said he is not planning to meet with his Chinese counterpart before the deadline for commercial truce between them and planned on 1 March.
    At the end of last year, the United States and China agreed to hold a three-month trade truce in which they would cease to apply new tariffs and seek a common trade agreement.
    While Trump was present on Thursday in the Oval Office, he was asked whether he would meet with Xi Jinping before the deadline for the trade truce. Trump replied that he was not.
    "It is not yet," he said. "Maybe very soon."
    Last year, the United States applied customs tariffs on imports from China worth $ 250 billion to bring Beijing a similar tariff list.
    Last month saw talks between the United States and China on common trade issues, but so far no decisions have been made on those talks.
    White House chief economic adviser Larry Kudlow said on Friday that there was a great distance in US-China trade talks that should be made to make a fair deal between the two sides.

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 9:08 pm