Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Zebari confirms the Iranian Vice-President of Iraq's commitment to hold elections on time and defeat

chouchou
    chouchou

Zebari confirms the Iranian Vice-President of Iraq's commitment to hold elections on time and defeat Empty Zebari confirms the Iranian Vice-President of Iraq's commitment to hold elections on time and defeat

Post by chouchou Thu 27 Feb 2014, 3:39 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Search and Iraqi Foreign Minister Hoshyar Zebari and his accompanying delegation currently on a visit to Tehran with the Vice President of the Islamic Republic of Iran Isaac Jhangere bilateral agreements between the two countries, including joint border demarcation.

According to a statement by the Ministry said, "Zebari reviewed in a meeting with Iranian Vice-President yesterday the situation prevailing in Iraq and the region, stressing the commitment of Iraq to hold parliamentary elections in the country in a timely manner as the two sides discussed bilateral relations and overcome the difficulties that stand in front of development."

Zebari said, according to the statement "the most important challenges facing the political process in Iraq," stressing that "the Iraqi government's efforts to defeat terrorism, extremism and build a prosperous and democratic future for the Iraqi people."

For his part, "said Vice President of the Republic that the security and stability of Iraq is the security and stability of Iran and the entire region."

The statement noted that "the two sides reviewed the most important events in the international arena, regional and especially offers nuclear talks with the international community"

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 9:47 am