Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

President of the Commission: We need 296 billion dinars to hold elections on time

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

President of the Commission: We need 296 billion dinars to hold elections on time Empty President of the Commission: We need 296 billion dinars to hold elections on time

Post by Rocky Thu 04 Jan 2018, 4:09 am

President of the Commission: We need 296 billion dinars to hold elections on time
    January 04 2018 1:06 PM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl][rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Commission[/rtl]
    [/rtl]
    Follow-Up
    [size][rtl]

The head of the Council of the Independent High Electoral Commission, Maan Abdul Hantoush, on Thursday, the need for the Commission to 296 billion dinars, in order to hold the elections on schedule, next May, while drew attention to the delivery of the amount to the Commission during the month. 

"The Commission will work to set the timetable for logistics operations and to create the security conditions for the date set by the Council of Ministers on 12/5/2018 and according to the agreement," Hantoush said during a meeting of the council in parliament. 

"We are waiting for the approval of the House of Representatives on the date of the elections," noting that "the Commission held meetings with companies to introduce the electronic devices for the polling stations, and now we have financial allocations we have done what we can, but we are waiting for financial allocations to complete the legal procedures for the electoral process." 

"We have submitted proposals and amendments to the election law with the legal committee in parliament, and we need 296 billion Iraqi dinars to carry out the process according to the timetable announced." 

Hantoush pointed to the need to "provide the Commission with these funds in this month to end all preparations before the election process."

[/rtl][/size]

Current date/time is Fri 05 Jul 2024, 11:08 am