Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

LONDON: We will not risk the lives of our officials to save British troops in Iraq and Syria

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

LONDON: We will not risk the lives of our officials to save British troops in Iraq and Syria Empty LONDON: We will not risk the lives of our officials to save British troops in Iraq and Syria

Post by Rocky Thu 14 Feb 2019, 6:05 am

LONDON: We will not risk the lives of our officials to save British troops in Iraq and Syria

13:59 - 14/02/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Translation ...
    British security minister Ben Wallace said Thursday that the United Kingdom would not endanger the lives of British officials in order to save the lives of British evangelicals who have left the country for Iraq and Syria to join the criminal "lobbying" organization.
    "I do not risk the lives of British officials looking for terrorists or former terrorists in troubled countries, and any person who joins a fugitive and wants to return should be subject to investigation and prosecution on his return," the Guardian quoted Wallace as saying.
    "He is urging one of the worst terrorist groups in the world to have killed many people and killed scores of British citizens, and those involved must know the consequences of what they enter," he said.
    For his part, British Foreign Secretary Alistair Burt said in the case of British fighters who went to Syria that "there are no easy answers. You have not only foreign fighters - you have relatives of foreign fighters, widows, wives and children of course, and children who may have nothing to do with British citizens. "
    "There is no need for the return of British citizens to the country if they can face justice wherever they are and commit crimes there," Burt said. Ending / 25 z

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 11:34 am