Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Three Yemenis sue Germany after their relatives were killed in a US attack on a marching plane

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Three Yemenis sue Germany after their relatives were killed in a US attack on a marching plane Empty Three Yemenis sue Germany after their relatives were killed in a US attack on a marching plane

Post by Rocky Fri 15 Mar 2019, 2:09 am

Three Yemenis sue Germany after their relatives were killed in a US attack on a marching plane

19:08 - 14/03/2019

Three Yemenis sue Germany after their relatives were killed in a US attack on a marching plane %D9%82%D8%B5%D9%81-1-696x517
    Bombing

Information / follow - up .. The 
    Supreme Administrative Court began in the city of Munster considering an appeal submitted by thethree Yemenis, two of their relatives killed in a US attack plane march, prosecutors say that the control was on track from the US base in Ramstein , Germany. 
    The High Administrative Court in the German city of Munster on Thursday began hearing an appeal filed by three Yemenis, two of whom were killed in 2012 in a US attack on a marching plane.Prosecutors believe that Germany is partly responsible for the raid. The plane was controlled from the American base at Ramstein in the German state of Rhineland-Pfalz. 
    The court in Cologne, the lower court, rejected the case before. In its ruling in 2015, it also ruled that the German government was not obliged to prevent the United States from using its base in Ramstein to launch air raids on Yemen.
    The representative of the German Ministry of Defense made it clear during the trial at the time that the United States had pledged to Germany not to conduct raids or march aircraft from US bases in Germany. 
    The European Center for Constitutional Rights and Human Rights supports the Yemenis issue. A statement issued by the Center on the current case before the Supreme Administrative Court that the relatives of the victims are demanding Germany to take legal and political responsibility for the American raids by aircraft march and ban the use of Ramstein base for this purpose. Finished

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 9:04 pm