Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The "government complacency" is pushing a parliamentary committee to "follow up the Baathists' penet

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The "government complacency" is pushing a parliamentary committee to "follow up the Baathists' penet Empty The "government complacency" is pushing a parliamentary committee to "follow up the Baathists' penet

Post by Rocky Sat 16 Mar 2019, 2:16 am

The "government complacency" is pushing a parliamentary committee to "follow up the Baathists' penetration" and is preparing for close action

09:00 - 16/03/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    The Committee of Martyrs, Prisoners and Parliamentary Victims on Saturday accused the government of "leniency and laxity" in the implementation of the Accountability and Justice Act, which allowed for the "penetration" of Baathists in the joints of the state again, while revealing the expected actions on the application of the law.
    "The government's leniency in applying the law of accountability and justice has allowed the Baathists to re-penetrate all parts of the country," said committee member Abdel-Alah al-Naeli.
    He added that "there are efforts by the Committee of Martyrs, prisoners and parliamentary victims in the follow-up Baathists who received positions in the new or former government," asserting that "there are legal procedures will be issued soon in the application of the law of accountability and justice for the de-Baathification of the joints of the state."
    The MP for the construction coalition Fadhil al-Fatlawi confirmed in a previous statement to / information / / that the legislative chapter will witness the opening of all files, including ministers covered by the procedures of accountability and justice, stressing that the parliament will work to dismiss the ministers covered by those procedures. Ending / 25 h

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 9:51 pm