Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Trade discusses its preparations for the current marketing season 2019 wheat crop

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

discusses - Trade discusses its preparations for the current marketing season 2019 wheat crop Empty Trade discusses its preparations for the current marketing season 2019 wheat crop

Post by Rocky Tue Mar 19, 2019 4:51 am

Trade discusses its preparations for the current marketing season 2019 wheat crop

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The Ministry of Commerce announced on Tuesday a meeting with the Higher Committee for Marketing and the Central Committee for Marketing in Grain Trade to discuss the importance of cooperating with the committees that will supervise the marketing campaign, during which they discussed the preparations for the current marketing season 2019 for wheat. 
    The ministry said in a statement received by "Economy News" that the Minister of Commerce, Dr. Mohammed Hashim Al-Ani directed all relevant parties to the need to prepare and prepare sites and re-organization of businesses to avoid the constraints and problems that accompanied the previous marketing seasons, stressing on finding effective solutions in the event of any delay may Gets during the marketing process. 
    The statement added that the latest directives attributed to the need to carry out laboratory tests of the crop marketed accurately and that the examiner with the experience and integrity is used to maintain the people's strength.
    He pointed out that an integrated study has been put in place to open additional marketing centers to accommodate the additional quantities which are expected to witness an abundance of the crop due to the increased rainfall this year in all areas of Iraq.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:23 pm