Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Zuhairi preaches the unification of wings of the call: Victory and the law may be merged at any mome

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Zuhairi preaches the unification of wings of the call: Victory and the law may be merged at any mome Empty Zuhairi preaches the unification of wings of the call: Victory and the law may be merged at any mome

Post by Rocky Mon 08 Apr 2019, 4:53 pm

Zuhairi preaches the unification of wings of the call: Victory and the law may be merged at any moment

23:34 - 08/04/2019[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad .. 
    confirmed a senior leader of the Islamic Dawa Party , Abdel - Halim al - Zuhairi, Monday, that thecoalition rule of law led by Nuri al - Maliki and the victory led by Haider al - Abadi had to merge at any moment. 
    "The decision to merge the coalition victory and the rule of law still exists and may see the light if available ground," Zuhairi said in televised remarks followed by the information. 
    Zuhairi added that "the victory and the coalition of the rule of law may merge at any time, but we do not want to confuse the political process," stressing that "the existence of a document before the last election confirms the coordination between the coalition victory and law." Ending / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 10:41 pm