Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Saudi newspaper: Iraq began to recover with the arrival of Abdul Mahdi to power

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Saudi newspaper: Iraq began to recover with the arrival of Abdul Mahdi to power Empty Saudi newspaper: Iraq began to recover with the arrival of Abdul Mahdi to power

Post by Rocky Thu Apr 18, 2019 8:54 am

Saudi newspaper: Iraq began to recover with the arrival of Abdul Mahdi to power

10:48 - 18/04/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    BAGHDAD - 
    Iraq has begun to recover with the arrival of Prime Minister Abdul Mahdi to power, he said, adding that Iraq's relations with Saudi Arabia and the Arab countries are developing. 
    "Iraq began to recover with the country of Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi, where the relations began to develop with the Arab countries, especially with the Kingdom, and the visit," the newspaper quoted a senior expert on international relations and political analyst Sami al-Morshed as saying. The recent Saudi delegation to Iraq under the leadership of the Minister of Commerce and Industry and a number of leaders in various fields, in which the study and discuss prospects for cooperation at large levels, in addition to providing assistance to the Iraqi people.
    Al-Morshed added that "today's relations culminated with the arrival of the Prime Minister of the Republic of Iraq Adel Abdul-Mahdi to Riyadh, his meeting with King Salman bin Abdulaziz and his Crown Prince and the signing of a number of agreements and memorandums of understanding for the return of the flesh and relations between the two peoples. The two countries. " 
    For his part, the political and strategic analyst, Major General Hussein Maalawi, that "Iraq is not an ally of Saudi Arabia because the Iraqi people came out of the womb of the Arab nation, so it is a brother brother of Saudi Arabia and all Arab countries and not an ally." Ending / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:12 am