Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Trump refuses to meet Abdul Mahdi waiting to clarify his position on sanctions against Iran

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Trump refuses to meet Abdul Mahdi waiting to clarify his position on sanctions against Iran Empty Trump refuses to meet Abdul Mahdi waiting to clarify his position on sanctions against Iran

Post by Rocky Sun 28 Apr 2019, 2:07 pm

Trump refuses to meet Abdul Mahdi waiting to clarify his position on sanctions against Iran
     Sunday, 28 April 2019
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Baghdad - Writings
    Western press reports claimed the suspension of a visit requested by Iraqi Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi to Washington until the US administration makes its final decision on the sanctions imposed on Iran and its collaborators.
    According to the British Independent on Sunday, April 28, 2019, quoting what it described as a source in the Iraqi Foreign Ministry, Washington may freeze or delay a scheduled visit to Abdul Mahdi to Washington; as a result of Baghdad's rejection of US sanctions on Iran.
    The report spoke of tension in relations between Washington and Baghdad, or more precisely between US President Donald Trump and the Iraqi government, which has not yet reported its commitment to US sanctions, especially after the classification of the Iranian Revolutionary Guard a terrorist organization.
    What raises the fears of the Iraqi government, confirmed by the Western report that the exceptions to the import of electricity and gas from Iran to Iraq may not extend again unless Baghdad succumbed to American pressure.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Trump refuses to meet Abdul Mahdi waiting to clarify his position on sanctions against Iran Empty Re: Trump refuses to meet Abdul Mahdi waiting to clarify his position on sanctions against Iran

Post by weslin3 Sun 28 Apr 2019, 11:53 pm

This doesn't sound good.

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 5:29 pm