Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Saairun cedes security adviser seeking central bank head post

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Saairun cedes security adviser seeking central bank head post  Empty Saairun cedes security adviser seeking central bank head post

Post by Rocky Wed 01 May 2019, 3:10 am

Saairun cedes security adviser seeking central bank head post 

An informed source has said that Saairun Alliance offered the political blocs an option to choose between two positions including the national security adviser and the central bank governor.
    “Saairun started negotiations to get one of the two positions. However, it expressed readiness to cede the post of the national security adviser to get the central bank governor post,” the source said.
    “There has been an agreement that the current national security adviser Falih al-Fayyad attends all the cabinet meetings as a security adviser to the prime minister without the right to vote on decisions,” he added.
    Meanwhile, Aysar al-Jadri, member of Hikmah movement’s general conference, said the movement “will not get into negotiations with Saairun or any other party on distributing the positions.”
    He went on saying that the current situation “gets us out of the change and reform of the institutions. This creates a wide gap.”
    The source, however, added that Saairun “proposed that Hakim al-Zamli becomes the national security adviser.”
    Commenting on the Saairun negotiations, Mohamed Karim al-Baldawi, of Fatah Alliance, said the issue that Saairun cedes the position of the national security adviser to get the central bank governor position is not proposed officially.
    However, it could be proposed out of political negotiations between blocs and alliances.”

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] cedes security adviser seeking central bank head post: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 2:38 pm