Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq sells Basra crude shipments loading June at fixed rates

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq sells Basra crude shipments loading June at fixed rates Empty Iraq sells Basra crude shipments loading June at fixed rates

Post by Rocky Thu 16 May 2019, 2:13 am

Iraq sells Basra crude shipments loading June at fixed rates

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Iraq sold four million barrels of Basra crude at the end of June to UNIPEC, the trading arm of China Petroleum and Chemicals, with similar bonuses for the previous month, two trade sources said on Thursday.
    The sources said the quantities included two million barrels of Basra light crude for loading on June 28 and 30 sold at a premium of 77 cents a barrel from the official selling price of this class and two million barrels of Basra heavy crude for download on June 29 and June 30 at a premium of $ 2.30 per barrel.
    These tenders were not independently verified.
    The Iraqi oil marketing company (SOMO) on Thursday closes its third tender this month to sell 2 million barrels of Basra light crude for loading on June 29 and 30.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 8:01 pm