Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

50 aircraft inspection Syria and Iran, and Russian

chouchou
    chouchou

50 aircraft inspection Syria and Iran, and Russian Empty 50 aircraft inspection Syria and Iran, and Russian

Post by chouchou Wed 26 Mar 2014, 1:18 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Look for the Civil Aviation Authority, it had conducted a search for about 50 aircraft travel and shipment of Russian, Iranian, Syrian, to make sure they are free of any weapons.

The Director General of the Civil Aviation Authority Nasser Al-Shibli,'s (IMN), that "The search operations adopted by the Civil Aviation Authority of the Iraqi continuous, cargo planes and travel of Iranian, Russian, Syrian and did not stop."

And more than that, "All aircraft that have been inspected in accordance with the law, and was carrying medicine, food and equipment for the displaced, such as tents."

The Iraqi government decided last year to begin an inspection of the aircraft eclectic Russian, Syrian and Iranian, heading to and from Syria, to ensure that no transfer of weapons.

Russia has voiced objection to Iran and Iraq to inspect their own aircraft, but the federal government, represented by the Ministry of Transport informed the two that Iraq apply international laws.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 12:11 am