Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The opening of a canning plant in Babylon after Eid al-Fitr

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

opening - The opening of a canning plant in Babylon after Eid al-Fitr Empty The opening of a canning plant in Babylon after Eid al-Fitr

Post by Rocky Mon 27 May 2019, 2:06 am

The opening of a canning plant in Babylon after Eid al-Fitr

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The Department of Engineering Reconstruction in the Ministry of Construction, Housing and Public Municipalities, announced its intention to open a food packaging plant in Babil province after Eid al-Fitr, at a cost of 175 million dollars.
    The deputy director general of the department, Mohammed Haidar residents, in a statement quoted by the newspaper "Sabah" official and briefed by "economy News", "The staff of his department continues to work four strategic projects in the capital, the most important project housing buildings for employees of the National Oil Company (Sumo) Residential apartments of multiple sizes and four designs, noting that the work duration of the project, which began in August last, 36 months and at a cost of 52 billion dinars.
    He added that "the department has completed a plant for packing foodstuffs in Babel province, which will be opened after Eid al-Fitr," noting that "the department took on the design and implementation of the project, which took more than a year and a half and at a cost of 175 million dollars."
    The residents reported that "the ratios of completion of the project of the land of Babylon, executed for the benefit of the Babylon Investment Commission, reached 80 percent, which counted a number of important projects supervised by his department aimed at the establishment of 176 housing units.
    Regarding the initiative of the Prime Minister for housing, he explained that "his department has formed a committee among the committees of the initiative to determine the areas of land that can be used for housing." He explained that "his department completed the preliminary design models of these areas and other designs for low cost houses."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 10:59 am