Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Canadian general: Calls still a threat and the Iraqi government should focus on providing services

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Canadian general: Calls still a threat and the Iraqi government should focus on providing services Empty Canadian general: Calls still a threat and the Iraqi government should focus on providing services

Post by Rocky Tue 11 Jun 2019, 4:09 am

POSTED ON [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Canadian general: Calls still a threat and the Iraqi government should focus on providing services[/size]

[size=45]Translated by Hamid Ahmed
    [size=45]Former commander of the Canadian forces in Iraq says that the organization may be defeated on the battlefield, but as an armed group, he is still active in the implementation of terrorist acts and may be able to exert influence in the region.[/size]
    [size=45]General Colin Kiefer served as the Joint Rapid Reaction Force Commander for the period from June 2018 to May last year in 2019, responsible for the Canadian Armed Forces mission against Dahesh in the Middle East. In a meeting with the Canadian press, Gen. Kiefer said, "A preacher in Iraq or Syria has been defeated and the alleged Caliphate state has ended and they have no more land to control. "Militant militants are seeking to expand their influence to weaken the governments of Iraq and other countries," the Canadian general went on to comment.[/size]
    [size=45]Kiefer pointed to an encouraging thought growth in the Pacific regions of Indusia, saying they were not individuals who had fled Iraq.[/size]
    [size=45]"This ideology receives a response from certain people and for certain reasons and they indulge in it and use it as a means to push their agenda and carry out their terrorist acts. "The Iraqi government has been criticized for failing to provide basic services to its citizens, such as clean water and electricity, and to take no action to curb rampant corruption and abuses against the country. Certain ethnic minorities. These factors have been considered the main causes of a favorable emergence in Iraq in 2014. The organization exploited people's grievances to seek their support and control over large areas of land in the country.[/size]
    [size=45]General Kiefer said Iraq had made progress toward a stage where security was sufficiently improved to enable the government to begin focusing on improving its performance by providing basic services to citizens.[/size]
    [size=45]But he pointed out that the patience of the Iraqis will not last long, stressing that "there is a period of time available to them to provide services in other areas, it is incumbent on the Iraqi government to be reunited with peace now and begin to work to achieve the promised services and had promised to defeat Badash in 2014. "" This summer will be a test for them, "he said." How will the government of Iraq react to the protests if it happens again? "The Canadian Rapid Response Force has 850 troops deployed across the Middle East region and includes military trainers, special forces and medical staff in Iraq, trained trainers in Jordan and Lebanon and transport crews in Kuwait.[/size]
    [size=45]The Canadian federal government recently extended its mission in the region until March 2021. Kiefer said he had no idea how Canada would play a role in the future, but expected that Iraq would require continued international support for him for the foreseeable future.[/size]
    [size=45]"I do not know when we will leave Iraq," he said. "I do not know when we will leave Iraq. All I know is that "The Iraqi government asked us for help and we made this request."[/size]
    [size=45]About Global News Canada[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size][/size]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 7:53 pm