Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Ministry of Industry is discussing with KIA the assembly of Korean cars in Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Industry - The Ministry of Industry is discussing with KIA the assembly of Korean cars in Iraq Empty The Ministry of Industry is discussing with KIA the assembly of Korean cars in Iraq

Post by Rocky Tue 09 Jul 2019, 2:51 am

The Ministry of Industry is discussing with KIA the assembly of Korean cars in Iraq

•  09 July 2019

The General Company for the Automobile Industry and Equipment, one of the companies of the Ministry of Industry and Minerals, discussed with the representatives of Kia in Iraq to increase cooperation to collect Korean pregnancy cars and salons.
    "The representative of KIA in Iraq visited the headquarters of the General Company for the manufacture of cars and equipment during which they discussed a number of common issues for the development of production lines for the assembly of load cars and Korean sedans," the director general of the company Sadiq Saba al-Tamimi said in a statement.
    Tamimi stressed the need to expand and increase production through the introduction of Sportg, Sorrento and Cerato with the addition of the proportion of manufacturing some parts within the company, "adding that" his company has a cadre of engineering and technical advanced and hands skilled worker qualified to build a real industry solid and advanced technology and keep pace with the development In the industrial field ".

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 1:22 pm