Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Association of Banks participates in a climate workshop in Erbil

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Association of Banks participates in a climate workshop in Erbil Empty Association of Banks participates in a climate workshop in Erbil

Post by Rocky Sat 27 Jul 2019, 2:43 pm

Association of Banks participates in a climate workshop in Erbil

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The Association of Iraqi Private Banks participated in a workshop on climate in Arbil governorate.
    The workshop, which was held for July 25-26, aims to familiarize the private sector with their possible support mechanisms from the Green Climate Fund and how to involve them in the implementation of sustainable environment projects that represent national commitments to climate change.
    The workshop was attended by representatives of the private sector in Iraq from private companies and banks and representatives of the Central Bank and relevant ministries, as well as the team of the Association of Iraqi private banks represented by the President of the Association of Iraqi private banks Wadih al-Hanal and the director of the Muslim Association Muhammad Munther.
    The Association of Banks allocated engineers from its engineering team to follow the workshops that will be held in the future in Baghdad and the provinces in cooperation with the Ministry of Environment and the United Nations Development Program.
    On the sidelines of the workshop was honored the President of the Association of Iraqi private banks Wadih al-Hanal.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 5:17 pm