Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Finance: to deprive the government of financial reserves by the central bank in which

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Finance: to deprive the government of financial reserves by the central bank in which  Empty Parliamentary Finance: to deprive the government of financial reserves by the central bank in which

Post by Rocky Sun 20 Apr 2014, 5:21 pm

Parliamentary Finance: to deprive the government of financial reserves by the central bank in which "ambiguity"

20/04/2014 01:12

BAGHDAD / Source News / .. MP in the parliamentary Finance Committee Abdul-Hussein al-Yasiri, Sunday, central bank's stance on the government out of its own financial authority "Balgaamad."
    He told Yasiri / Source News / "The central bank position that the government has forbidden the use of any money of its own for any reason whatsoever."
    "The central bank's stance was rather vague and do clarify it," Yasiri expressed "surprise at the matter."
    He called the bank "to clarify the reasons for preventing the government from disposing of his money."
    The Iraqi Central Bank, has announced that the government "will not impose its policies upon because of its law," and that the law gives him "full autonomy are not allowed lend due to the late adoption of the general budget, stressing that Iraq's stockpiles reserve of money" out of the financial power of the government. "
    The CBI had announced high reserves of pure gold to 90 tonnes, after the purchase of 60 tons during the past two months, and through contracts with international companies Stamping gold in order to diversify the means of public savings and activate the gold market deal.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 10:52 am