Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Washington: Any Turkish operation east of the Euphrates is unacceptable and we will prevent it .. E

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Washington: Any Turkish operation east of the Euphrates  is unacceptable and we will prevent it .. E Empty Washington: Any Turkish operation east of the Euphrates is unacceptable and we will prevent it .. E

Post by Rocky Wed Aug 07, 2019 2:45 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Washington: Any Turkish operation east of the Euphrates is unacceptable and we will prevent it .. Erdogan responds

Light News / Baghdad , 
    said US Secretary of Defense, Mark Esper, Tuesday, that any Turkish operation in northern Syria, would be unacceptable.
    "We consider that any unilateral action by them will be unacceptable and we will prevent it," he added.
    He continued: "What we will do is to prevent any unilateral incursion that would affect the common interests ... of the United States, Turkey and the Syrian Democratic Forces in northern Syria."
    The safe area, which Turkey plans to establish in northeastern Syria, has seen conflicting views between US and Turkish officials, while Turkey confirms the establishment of the region alone along the border in case it is not agreed with Washington.
    Turkey aspires to establish the area 32 kilometers from the Turkish border towards Syrian territory, to take control of it, and to take out the organizations that Turkey considers "terrorist" from it, especially SDF forces and their wing Kurdish units.
    For his part, Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan, on Tuesday, new steps for his country east of the Euphrates in Syria, stressing a "different phase" soon in this region, which Turkey is constantly threatening to launch a military operation.
    Erdogan said: "Our steps on the east of the Euphrates will enter a different phase soon."
    He added: "We expect the United States, which is our ally in NATO and our strategic partner, to take a step befitting the real ally on the Syrian file."
    Erdogan stressed that "the security of Turkey means the security of NATO and the whole region," threatening: "We will use force if necessary to defend our national interests."
    "I hope that the US president will continue his rightful position on the S400 issue and not allow this issue to affect our relations," he wrote to Trump.
    Erdogan's statement came as the Pentagon stepped up its rhetoric against Turkey on the eastern Euphrates dossier. US Defense Secretary Mark Esper said Tuesday that any Turkish operation in northern Syria would be unacceptable.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:16 am