Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Tripartite agreement for the formation of the Government of the Region

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Tripartite agreement for the formation of the Government of the Region Empty Tripartite agreement for the formation of the Government of the Region

Post by Rocky Tue 29 Apr 2014, 12:13 pm

Tripartite agreement for the formation of the Government of the Region

04/29/2014

Announced the KDP, led by Kurdistan Region President Massoud Barzani, agreed with the Kurdistan Islamic Union and the MDC, to form the next government.Said a member of the Democratic Party just Berwari's (IMN), that "there has been a final agreement between the KDP and the Islamic Union of Kurdistan and the MDC, regarding the formation of the Government of the region."With regard to the Interior Ministry, between Berwari that "the Ministry of Interior of bags sovereign, and according to the Constitution granted to the blocks large in Parliament, and the Kurdistan Democratic is the largest bloc in parliament of Kurdistan, and thus the interior of the stake, and claim the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan (PUK) in the ministry thing is unacceptable." He pointed out that "the agreement and the Kurdistan Democratic Movement for Change and the Kurdistan Islamic Union on the final wording of the formation of the government, makes it imperative for the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan (PUK) down opposition in Parliament." And increased the differences between the KDP and the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan (PUK), on the formation of the next government, and did not reach so far to no agreement on the distribution of ministerial portfolios. It is noteworthy that the KDP and the MDC, had agreed earlier to form a new government, and the sharing of ministries and positions with each other.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 12:32 pm