Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Allawi calls for the formation of a general command of the armed forces, including representatives o

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Allawi calls for the formation of a general command of the armed forces, including representatives o Empty Allawi calls for the formation of a general command of the armed forces, including representatives o

Post by Rocky Sat 07 Sep 2019, 2:30 am

[rtl]

Allawi calls for the formation of a general command of the armed forces, including representatives of these bodies

[/rtl]
    [rtl]Release date:: 9/7/2019 10:22 • 53 times read[/rtl]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl]
    BAGHDAD: The leader of the National Coalition Iyad Allawi, on Saturday, to form a general command of the armed forces to prevent the multiplicity of military forces.
    Allawi said in a tweet on his official page on Twitter that "I have always stressed the need to preserve the prestige and reputation of the homeland and prevent the multiplicity of military forces because of the serious negative repercussions."
    He added that "the only solution to avoid this is the formation of a general command of the armed forces, which includes representatives of the Peshmerga and the Hashd fighting, led by the commander-in-chief and his deputy minister of defense."
    "There is no way for our stability except with one Iraq, one army, one resolution and one command," he said

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]
    Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Allawi calls for the formation of a general command of the armed forces, including representatives o Empty Allawi makes a proposal to prevent multiple military forces in Iraq

Post by Rocky Sat 07 Sep 2019, 2:45 am

[size=35][size=35]Allawi makes a proposal to prevent multiple military forces in Iraq[/size]

Policy

2019-09-07 | 03:19
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[/size]

[size=18]The head of the Iraqi Platform Iyad Allawi, on Saturday, the formation of a general command of the armed forces, including representatives of the Peshmerga and the Popular Mobilization, to avoid what he described as "serious negative repercussions" resulting from the multiplicity of military forces.

Allawi said in a tweet on the site "Twitter": "I have always stressed the need to preserve the prestige and reputation of the country, and prevent the multiplicity of military forces because of the serious negative repercussions."

He added, "The only solution to avoid this lies in the formation of a general command of the armed forces, including representatives of the Peshmerga and the Hashd, under the leadership of the Commander-in-Chief and Deputy Minister of Defense."

He pointed out that "there is no way for our stability only one Iraq and one army and one resolution and one leadership."

[/size]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 1:49 pm