Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

4 posters

Maliki: I am determined to resolve the laws relating to the strategy of the state, including the oil

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Maliki: I am determined to resolve the laws relating to the strategy of the state, including the oil Empty Maliki: I am determined to resolve the laws relating to the strategy of the state, including the oil

Post by Rocky Thu 01 May 2014, 10:35 am

Maliki: I am determined to resolve the laws relating to the strategy of the state, including the oil and legal parties

Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki

Author: ab Editor: br Reporter:

Number of readings: 164

05/01/2014 14:17

Tomorrow's Press / BAGHDAD: Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki, said he was determined to resolve the laws relating to the strategy of the state Kqanona oil and gas and parties, in addition to the adoption of the budget and other laws, and while noting that with the formation of a majority government policy and not with the government of national partnership to move the resident, confirmed the presence of relations and partnership with the head of Iraq's Kurdistan region, Massoud Barzani, away from the problems stated.

Maliki said in a press statement that "the citizen realized the picks have been the best choice and I am determined to resolve the laws relating to the strategy of the state, including oil and gas law and political parties law and the laws of other no less important, in addition to the adoption of the budget by the end of the parliamentary session in June next," calling on all The winners who did not win to "leave the previous phase and move into a new phase to complete the process of rebuilding Iraq."

"We are with the government of the political majority nor the quotas nor the partnership because we want to move the static and we will begin a dialogue with everyone and we have brotherly ties with everyone," noting that it "has the relationships and partnership with the head of Iraq's Kurdistan region, Massoud Barzani, and there are no differences partisan him as understood by some, but there are principles If we have agreed we will have more of an ally and partner. "

He thanked "the religious authority supreme being dealt with the political scene and destination properly as well as to its position clear and explicit by standing with everyone at the same distance also thanked the Iraqi people for their courage in the face of terrorist threats they came out of the elections, and this success was a slap in face of all those who tried to thwart the electoral process and also thanked the security forces because they stood up to the manipulators of elections and prevent those who Aatachewa on forgery and also thanked Alfodah Independent Electoral and international observers who reflected the reality of the situation that we are in. It also thank all the media for Msahemtem in the success of this democratic process, "noting that it was" It was a battle between the booby and the vest and the Iraqis defeated fingers radiation. "

He pointed out that "the campaign was unacceptable and has been used by the media and bad words and practices and reject the negative slope of electoral behavior in this way and the exchange of abuses and we exercised our right to elections."

The capital Baghdad and other provinces have seen, yesterday morning Wednesday, began the process of universal suffrage for the parliamentary elections, amid tight security and a curfew in some provinces, while closed the Electoral Commission for elections, when the sixth of yesterday evening, all the ballot boxes year for the parliamentary elections in all provinces of the country, in what appeared to operations staff counting the first ballot boxes in all polling stations nationwide,.

The Electoral Commission announced that the percentage of the vote in the general election is calculated based on the register of voters, according to polls, as she noted that it amounted to 60% of the register of voters and 70% of the electronic cards.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    kingsranch
    kingsranch
    Dedicated Investor
    Dedicated Investor

Maliki: I am determined to resolve the laws relating to the strategy of the state, including the oil Empty Re: Maliki: I am determined to resolve the laws relating to the strategy of the state, including the oil

Post by kingsranch Thu 01 May 2014, 4:07 pm

Maliki  Twisted Evil  is crying woof again, he's had a lot to time to get this done !
    Bama Diva
    Bama Diva

Maliki: I am determined to resolve the laws relating to the strategy of the state, including the oil Empty Re: Maliki: I am determined to resolve the laws relating to the strategy of the state, including the oil

Post by Bama Diva Thu 01 May 2014, 4:50 pm

kingsranch wrote:Maliki  Twisted Evil  is crying woof again, he's had a lot to time to get this done !
    Amen kingsranch, he has had 2 terms and as far as I can see, he hasn't accomplished one thing for the people of Iraq. Maybe others can point to some things, but I can't
    mbryan
    mbryan
    Cain't Let Go Investor
    Cain't Let Go Investor

Post by mbryan Thu 01 May 2014, 8:17 pm

Yes he has Bama, he has become one of the richest people in the world lol
    Bama Diva
    Bama Diva

Post by Bama Diva Thu 01 May 2014, 9:15 pm

mbryan wrote:Yes he has Bama, he has become one of the richest people in the world lol
    Well, yes there is that lol

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 1:39 pm