Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

US official: Khamenei approved the attack on the two facilities Aramco and set a condition for it!

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

US official: Khamenei approved the attack on the two facilities Aramco and set a condition for it! Empty US official: Khamenei approved the attack on the two facilities Aramco and set a condition for it!

Post by Rocky Thu 19 Sep 2019, 3:06 am

US official: Khamenei approved the attack on the two facilities Aramco and set a condition for it! 5d8321c04c59b76f1530c21d
    US official: Khamenei approved the attack on the two facilities Aramco and set a condition for it!
    [size=30]+[/size]
    [size=30]=[/size]
    [size=30]-[/size]

Clackamsh Press / Continue 
    Iran's Supreme Leader, Ali Khamenei, has given his approval for Saturday's attack on two Aramco oil facilities, CBS News reported.
    According to the American news network that Khamenei, without revealing the identity of the officials who provided it with this information, agreed to the attack on the condition that it carried out in a way that suspects from his country.
    US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo, who visited Saudi Arabia, described the attack that halted half of Saudi crude production as "war action."
    The report, citing US officials, said what has been described as irrefutable evidence against Iran is "satellite images that have not yet been published, showing IRGC forces making arrangements for the attack at the Ahvaz airbase."
    The importance of the images became clear only later, a US official commented: "We were taken by surprise."
    The Houthis had claimed responsibility for Saturday's attacks, but Washington and Riyadh have ruled that out altogether, while Tehran denied any role in the attacks, and warned of any action against it.
    In an official diplomatic note sent on Monday through the Swiss embassy, ​​which represents US interests, Iran stressed that Iran had played no role in the attack and denies and condemns US accusations.
    US Vice President Mike Pence repeated yesterday what President Donald Trump said: "We don't want war with anyone, but the United States is ready."

https://glgamesh.com/archives/107008

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 11:32 am