Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

US House of Representatives criticizes sending troops and equipment to Saudi Arabia and UAE

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

US House of Representatives criticizes sending troops and equipment to Saudi Arabia and UAE Empty US House of Representatives criticizes sending troops and equipment to Saudi Arabia and UAE

Post by Rocky Sun 22 Sep 2019, 2:50 am

[size=30]US House of Representatives criticizes sending troops and equipment to Saudi Arabia and UAE[/size]
    By AhadNA3 22/09/2019 
    font size: US House of Representatives criticizes sending troops and equipment to Saudi Arabia and UAE Font_decrease US House of Representatives criticizes sending troops and equipment to Saudi Arabia and UAE Font_enlarge
    US House of Representatives criticizes sending troops and equipment to Saudi Arabia and UAE Thumbnail.php?file=photo_2019_09_22_10_31_03_769842469

US House Speaker Nancy Pelosi criticized the Pentagon's announcement to send additional troops and equipment to Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates following the recent attacks on Saudi Aramco in Abqaiq and Khurais.
    "The latest outrageous attempt by the Trump administration to circumvent the bipartisan congressional will," Pelosi said in a statement on Saturday.
    "The Americans are tired of the war and have no interest in engaging in another conflict in the Middle East, especially if it is on behalf of Saudi Arabia.

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 10:16 pm